Demand is increasing for organizations to apply an Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) lens in all aspects of business.
From incorporating ESG in reporting requirements, to managing stakeholder expectations and capturing relevant data points for clear and effective communication on ESG performance, finance professionals have a key role to play in leading this transition.
We are excited to invite you to our in-person luncheon on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at the Fairmont Pacific Rim. Join us as our esteemed panel address topics including:
- The evolution of ESG reporting requirements
- How ESG is impacting financing options
- How to implement an ESG strategy and influence decision making
- How ESG impacts finance careers and recruiting practices
Roopa Davé, Partner Sustainability and ESG Services at KPMG
Vivian Kan, Investment Director Cleantech Practice at BDC
Rachel Paterson, Senior Sustainability Program Manager at TELUS
Moderated by Jocelyn Li, Manager ESG & Sustainability Services at KPMG
• Individual Luncheon ticket: $90 plus GST and processing fees
• Hosted table of 10 with signage: $850 plus GST and processing fees
Hotel Fairmont Pacific Rim
Emerald Ballroom, 3rd floor
1038 Canada Place – Vancouver BC V6C0B9
11:30am – 12:00pm: Open for registration
12:00pm – 2:00pm: Luncheon and Panel discussion
Get your tickets here.