2008 PEAK Awards
The 2008 Association of Women in Finance PEAK Awards was yet another tremendous success! Congratulations to the following honourees:
- Award for Lifetime Achievement: Carol Newell, Founder of Endswell Foundation and Renewal Partners
- Award for Performance & Excellence: Tracey McVicar, Managing Director, CAI Capital Management
- Award for Knowledge & Leadership: Elaine E. Reynolds, Principal, Legacy Tax and Trust Lawyers
2007 PEAK Awards
Congratulations to the following honourees:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Doreen McKenzie-Sanders; Executive Director of Women in the Lead Inc.
- Performance & Excellence Award: Catherine Mcleod-Seltzer; Executive Chair and Director, Pacific Rim Mining Corp.
- Knowledge & Leadership Award: Tamara Vrooman; Deputy Minister and Secretary to the Treasury Board of the Ministry of Finance, Government of British Columbia.
The AWF wishes to thank our Keynote Speaker Dr. Nancy McKinstry, of the Minerva Foundation for BC Women. AWF appreciates the support provided by all the sponsors, and volunteers who made the event a success.
To learn more about the 2007 PEAK Awards Honourees, please see the 2007 PEAK Awards Honourees Information Sheet.